|How can bad breath be cured?
||[Jul. 21st, 2007|12:53 am]
How can bad breath be cured?|
* Use a quality toothpaste, with fluoride - you may want to use an antibacterial toothpaste.
* Don't forget to clean behind the back teeth.
* Bad breath can be associated with gum disease, particularly if rubbing the areas between the teeth and gums yields a foul odour.
* Try cleaning the tongue gently.
* Using a mouthwash can help.
* Floss or clean between your teeth.
* Chew sugar-free gum if your mouth feels dry. Chewing parsley, mint, cloves or fennel seeds may also help.
* Clean your mouth after eating or drinking.
* Avoid drinking too much coffee, as it tends to make bad breath worse.